- Position Type:
- 10 - 12
Human Capital Manager: recruitment
R600000- R700 000 per annum
This is a EE position
- To provide generalist Human Capital advise and support
to managers so that policies, procedures and tools are in place to enable
managers to manage their staff.
- Also to focus on the full recruitment process,
ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and
cost-effective manner which meets the on-going needs of a rapidly growing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Unless the applicant can demonstrate that he/she has
gained the necessary competencies through experience, a HR related Diploma/Degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in providing an HR
advisory service to management within a large organization.
- Extensive knowledge of various functions within the HR
field (talent and performance management, recruitment, payroll, employee
- Knowledge of relevant labour legislation.
- Experience in major transformation and change
- Formalise and communicate a progressive attraction
strategy, as to ensure top talent attraction for the company (in line with the
- Oversee the implementation and monitoring of the
- Review, align and implement HR policies and procedures
so that the understanding, implementation and practice of policies and
procedures across regions are consistent and standard.
- Manage the full spectrum of Induction and On-boarding.
- Oversee the management of the Employee Assessment and
Development Centre in relation to recruitment activities.
- Continuously undertake recruitment benchmarks as well
as strategic sourcing of skills.
- Facilitate a healthy labour relations environment by
ensuring application and compliance to labour relations legislation, policies
and procedures so that risks and potential for disputes are effectively managed
- Lead and manage HC staff in his/her area of operations
so that they are able to meet set objectives.
- Coordinate the provision of an effective recruitment
and selection service for management so that they are assisted with vacancy
management, advertising and the initial screening process.
- Compile and submit a monthly HC reports.
- Implement on a regular basis HCM transformation
initiatives directed from the company in relation to the recruitment function
(i.e. E-Recruitment etc.).
- Work with line managers within the company to recruit
staff, as well as external agencies such as recruitment agencies.
- Operate as the expert in industry best practices for
all functional areas of recruitment.
- Monitor new trends and opportunities to consistently
raise the standard for recruitment in the company projects.
- Drive and ensure the alignment of BBBEE, and
especially Employment Equity, in relation to recruitment process.
- Establish and manage an effective recruitment database
for the continuous use during recruitment processes.
- Work to develop the company brand through advertising
and relationship building with approved recruitment vendors.
- Analyse and implement process improvements.
- Partner with managers in diverse locations to build
effective sourcing strategies and relationships.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sound commercial understanding;
- The ability to work on your own initiative;
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- The ability to work with personnel from all levels;
- Numerical and budgeting skills;
- Knowledge of SA employment legislation;
- An interest in people career development;
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult
- Competent in the utilisation of SAP.
Please email cv to email@example.com and quote
kon 456 in the subject line